BbWorld'06

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Day 1: Keynote delivered 10:45 a.m. Pacific

"Oh wow." was the first and only thing that Malcolm Gladwell said to me personally after I told him I came from Buenos Aires, Argentina to see him speak and absorb this new educational medium (Blackboard), but from all of us here at the Blackboard World in 2006, the 8th such event... we say, "Wow.", yes that is all we can muster, we were all wowed, by Malcolm's enthusiam, wit, charm, humor, and ability to motivate all of us to reach the "tipping point" of online education.

I have learned a few things and made a few connections, i am excited for more and look forward to the podcasting speech at 11:20. i just came from the enrichment of the online course and went back to the HI hostel and changed from the 10 room $23 to a private $50.. the comfort inn is $129 and i have too much media to let it ripped off in a public room.

It is also raining cats and dogs, as a fella said to me last night, "we gonna have more rain in the next 24 hours, then we had all year."

"Oh wow." is all I said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home